Antioxidants are the best source to provide your skin with nourishment. They help to enhance the hydration levels of the skin, and hence the skin feels soft, smooth, supple and elastic. Dermatologists also encourage to consume a rich antioxidant diet containing lycopene, beta carotene, Vitamin C, Vitamin A and Vitamin E. The best sources to obtain these antioxidants are berries, grapes, apricots, green tea, nuts, legumes, corn, spinach, whole grains, citrus fruits, lean meat, apples,fish, kiwi fruit and various other sea foods.
What Are The Various Benefits Of Antioxidants Towards Skin Care?
- Antioxidants helps to combat oxidative stress and free radicals. Oxidation is a natural process occurring in the skin. A diet containing rich antioxidants shall help with regards to maintenance of low-level free radicals. A lifestyle comprising of smoking, consumption of alcohol, exposure of the skin to dust, dirt, and pollution, exposure of the skin to harsh UV rays of the sun, etc leads to free radical production in the body which further accelerates the process of skin aging. Antioxidant combats the free moving radicals efficiently and protects the skin against various environmental factors.
- Antioxidants have a natural way to calm inflammations. They are similar to alpha lipoic acid that has anti-inflammatory results which in turn has a positive effect on the blood circulation and cell metabolism. This process helps to reduce wrinkles and acne appearances on the skin.
- They are a natural source to get the skin tight. Antioxidants help to maintain the skin health by rejuvenating the cells.
- Antioxidants that are obtained from blueberries, black berries, strawberries, raspberries are highly nutritious. They have the ability to regulate the blood flow and procure nutrition in abundance. They also help to neutralize free radical movement in the body.
- The nutritional value of antioxidants contributes to reducing scar tissue formation in the facial region. Allium, which is a popular antioxidant helps to promote the blood flow to the scar tissue and minimizes it.
- Selenium, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E are sources of Antioxidants that contribute to protecting your skin against the harsh UV rays of the sun. UV sun rays are responsible for damaging the skin cells of the body. It makes the skin lose its tone color and lifeless. Antioxidants help to promote the blood circulation and thus helps towards re-energizing of new skin cells. Thus your skin appears youthful and glows.
- Antioxidants used in skin care products helps to reduce wrinkles appearances. They enhance the speed of skin repair. They make the skin plump and protect the skin against harsh environmental factors. The most common antioxidant used in skin care products are Vitamin C and Vitamin E.
- These are the best source to induce blood circulation. Antioxidant, mainly the ones you get in the green tree, helps to move blood all over the body. It also helps with regards to optimization of cell metabolism. It keeps your skin well protected from pimples, acne, and wrinkles.
Dermatologists recommend making use of skin care products that contain antioxidants due to its immense skin care benefits. Dermal Meds Anti Wrinkle Cream is a skin anti aging solution which combats various signs of aging effectively. It comprises of antioxidants as one of the essential ingredients. Thus Dermal Meds Anti Wrinkle Cream will help reduce wrinkles and eliminate visible fine lines effectively and safely.